Connecting with untapped prospects
With credit union membership constricting due to lack of relevancy to younger audiences, First Services Credit Union (FSCU) needed a marketing solution that would not only attract new members but showcase the benefits of membership.
Hierarchy started with qualitative/quantitative research to gain insight into the banking relationship of the target audience. Understanding they wanted banking “their way”, and the revealed insight that credit unions are outdated, lead to the development of the “For You, Not Profit” platform. Vital communications highlight the new approach at FSCU, as-well-as reinforced that all are welcome and standard banking transactions are available wherever/whenever they are needed to make financial dreams come to fruition.
• Reinvented retail experience at branches that displayed the "For You, Not Profit” brand overlay.
• Extensions over social media and targeted retail displays that convey and further describe the overlay connection point.
• Re-envisioned retail experience and consumer flow.
• Mortgage promotion over direct mail and social media projecting the "For You, Not Profit” message.
• One-of-a-kind outreach activation that enticed clients of mainline banks to switch to FSCU. We paired and rebranded a local premier food truck and provided free waffles to those interested in switching.The hashtag #stopwaffling trended in the local area for the period ofthe promotion.
increase in new accounts from the 22-35 age group
increase in total assets overall