MAX Credit Union needed a new brand and connection strategy to perform in an increasingly competitive market with mainline banks. We needed to change in order to stay relevant and keep current clients, while attracting new ones. The main logo remained, but everything else was up for change.
After conducting significant market research for the surrounding service area, we highlighted areas of opportunity with key insights on multi-generational households,unrepresented demographics and the underbanked.
Hierarchy embraced these findings and formed the new brand expression,” Smart Money, Made Simple” a customer focused campaign. This campaign was visualized in all channels: from products, services and people. We created a strong new narrative that leveraged MAX Credit Union as a forward thinker that extended the financial conversation amongst multi-generational households.
Application of new brand elements aross retail and digtial channels.
Creation of out-of-home billboard campaign to attract attention of new locations.
- A comprehensive photo shoot was completed to deliver a robust brand image library that was fully inclusive and highlighted multi-generations across families.
- The marketing of every business line was enhanced to offer a new simplicity through design and messaging.
- Lifestyle imagery played an essential supportive role in marketing materials, ensuring that the visual representation of the generational family transcends over business lines suggesting a knowledge and wealth transfer.
- Developed a unique brand voice tone for out-of-home opportunities to garner attention and interest.
- 22%increase in multi-service accounts over single service
- 18%increase in wealth transfer consultations